I’ve received a number of queries asking me: “Who are you?”. Here is my response to that query:
Catholic Writer is:
- coordinator of and contributor to the OXYGEN daily scriptural reflection via email;
- a Catholic writer (by profession);
- a Catholic author (of Befriending Jesus);
- a young man in his late twenties planning to get married to a beautiful, lovely, wonderful young lady in her early twenties;
- a lay person who has been inspired by the message of Theology of the Body and wants to share what he has learnt from his reflections about what the Church teaches on human sexuality and marriage;
- someone who wants to give hope to other men suffering from addiction to pornography, that through the grace of God, it is possible to overcome this habitual sin.*
- owner of this “Catholic Writings” blog that used to attract about 10,000 visitors a month, but has dropped after he stopped writing about sex.
There’s more about who Catholic Writer is, but I think this is sufficient. I’ve chosen the generic pseudonym “Catholic Writer”, because it truly describes who I am in this phase of my life.
Thank you for reading my blog and may God bless you,